Saturday, February 19, 2011

I'll Love You In the Next

With the little pieces
of my heart that still beat
with the fragment of a smile
with the tiny drop of life in me
I love you
Though I'm beat down
And I'm low
And my spirit is almost free
I love you


Though my flame of life
flickers
And my light is dim
A love for u
ignites in me
It burns
somewhere within
Where the last of my soul
lays

And as i lay here motionless
Almost gone
Beyond this world
the picture of you
near me
gives me the hope
of a girl

The sand in my hour glass
has almost poured the last grain
My days are numbered
My breaths few
but my life was perfect
because of you

When Heaven formed you
it had me in mind
the angels that carved you
were ever so kind!
they made you for me
and I for you
and when they were done
they had a set of Two

Though I never had wealth
or treasures of the world
I had all I ever wanted
and all I'd ever need
in the sweet knowledge
That you loved me

This shall not be goodbye
coz we are bound to meet
and dance closely
together
in eternity
and fall in love
over and over again
in forever

I'll teach my dying
mind
never to forget
how deeply I feel for you
and how u feel for me

If in this life i loved
you
I'll love you in the next

No comments:

Post a Comment