Tuesday, June 7, 2011

-No Title Yet-

When the moon blooms
throwing heavenly light
on everything and anything
when the night sky arises
and all is well
and all is wonder
canaries safely in their
Egyptian-twigged nests
all lids heavy
and all lights dim
that is when it all starts
there's no one around to watch
the night-sky bloom
no one but me
no one but I
I watch it all behind a
barrier of glass
Patiently as though
seeing is touching
I feel it all
and it changes me
My front row seat
to spectacular
the ballet of the night's
sky
the Moon, our charming
dancer, shifts behind
the curtain of grey clouds
and back again
like a star shinning
and back again
to end the show
I see it all without movement
my mouth agape
my heart between beats
I see it all
and it changes me

No comments:

Post a Comment