Tuesday, March 1, 2011

What I Am

I am she,
The girl who chases after
her dreams
and leaves doubt in the
dust
The one who knows
true love and never
settles for lust

I am her,
who is strong and knows
her flaws cannot hold her
back
I conquer
I prey,
I attack!

I am she,
The woman who knows
her self
who loves her own
possessions
and envies no one
else

I am her,
who knows her own
worth,
who doesn't take what
I am I given
but takes what I
deserve

I am she,
who uses what her mother
gave her,
the head upon her
shoulders,
and knows that the key
to happiness
is the usage of
my mind

I am her,
who doesn't let anyone
step over me
or pull me down
once I've set my sights
on Heaven
I won't settle for the ground

I am she,
who knows no limits
no boundaries
no bars
for the is nothing
I cannot do
I am the perseverance's
proof

I am her,
who stands up for
my friends,
who protects the ones
I love,
I am more
as well as all the above

I am woman,
I am hope
I am the future
I am the torch-bearer
I am the guide
I am she
I am her
I am I.

No comments:

Post a Comment